Ads 468x60px

Sample Text

Sample text

Social Icons

Friday, June 3, 2011

Tomb Raider: Turning Point Trailer [1080p HD]



This is the trailer for the new Tomb Raider game. It's pre-rendered so don't expect it to look like that in-game. Although the trailer is good, I wish we could see what the in-game graphics will be like. We know for fact that for Xbox 360 & PS3 they will look like crap because those consoles are completely outdated. The last Tomb Raider game, Underworld, had some great photo realistic environments. I think I have another blog post about photo-realism in games. (I'll add a link here later) Of course many years have passed since the last game came out and so you would expect the graphics to improve and really push PC's (forget about consoles, even counterstrike would push the available consoles we have now). I don't have my hopes up though, I think in-game footage will be the usual plasticy-looking Lara Croft we've come to know and love.



****I tried putting it on my channel but the company blocked it, it's funny though...they didn't block IGN's video on their youtube channel of the same video. So copyrights only apply to us, if IGN sucks your dick then they get to display your material without copyright issues. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment