Ads 468x60px

Sample Text

Sample text

Social Icons

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Deus Ex: Human Revolution LEAKED!





I've been wanting to play this game since I heard about it. The pre-build beta has been leaked, you can find it in the usual places. My comments are that I'm glad it's the prebuild and not the final game. Hopefully the final build will actually have textures on things in the environment. Some other important things to note:

1. I saw a DirectX 11 option!
2. Full support for Xbox 360 controller for windows
3. Interesting story, but opening is similar to Mass Effect.
4. You can choose dialog but I'm not sure it makes any difference to the story.
5. There's a hot chick in there that has a thing for you ;)you mechanical stud you...

Trailer Below:








0 comments:

Post a Comment