Ads 468x60px

Sample Text

Sample text

Social Icons

Friday, October 9, 2009

Thinking 1440




What does that mean and what will this blog cover? Well, basically a lot of people tell me I offer insight to a lot of things and help them see a different perspective. Many people have such a narrow-minded view on things and I feel as if one of my talents is to be able to see things from multiple perspectives. I don't know if anyone will read this blog but I'm going to put my ideas out there on the web and hopefully, it will offer people some insight to the world in a way they have never seen it before. This blog is not necessarily a politically correct blog. Oh and what is thinking 1440? Well, me and a friend often times would say that you need to see things through to their entirety. You need to be careful what your doing, watch your back, have a 360 Degree view on things, and he said no 720 degree view, and I said NO, how about a 1440 degree view (720x 2)! And thus the phrase was born!! Thinking 1440 is being able to see things full circle x 4 and from multiple perspectives....

0 comments:

Post a Comment